The Community Investment Program (CIP) is designed to support collaborative projects and initiatives that respond to community issues impacting Peel’s residents and neighborhoods.
All projects must serve one of Region of Peel’s Priority Populations:
- Child and Family Services
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Employment and Training
- Homelessness, Housing, and Settlement
- Legal Services
- Victims of Abuse and Assault
We can help you win! Funding:
- Stream One (Connect): $15,000
- Supporting a collaborative led by grassroots group to plan and execute a small-scale initiative in response to an immediate community need.
- Stream Two (Convene): $75,000
- Supporting a collaborative led by an incorporated not-for-profit organization implement a 1-year initiative in response to a community need
Deadline: June 16, 2022, 5pm
Commitment Date: May 31, 2022
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org