This grant supports partnerships and innovation in countering radicalization to violence in Canada. The three priorities for the 2021 call for applications are:
- Locating harm, vulnerabilities, and needs;
- To increase precision about vulnerabilities, risks and pathways to better inform prevention efforts, build evidence in new and under-studied areas, and guard against bias, including mistaken labeling of individuals, groups or identity factors as threats
- Professionalizing the practice
- To build on evidence-based resources and practices to support and guide effective and bias-sensitive CRV prevention and intervention initiatives online and offline, better equip frontline practitioners, and support more effective collaboration between sectors.
- Expanding capacity for impact
- To support the continued development of prevention and intervention programs which build on lessons from early existing CRV initiatives, both to help strengthen existing programs and address key prevention gaps in regions and in types of prevention.
Funding:up to $650,000 / year
Deadline: January 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org