This grant supports improved access to heritage collections through collections digitization and digital content development, as well as activities that build capacity in these areas. Eligible projects
- Build capacity to support the digitization of and digital access to heritage collections, including the development of a digitization strategy and training.
- To digitize collections, which must be guided by a digitization strategy and must include making the majority of digitized heritage collections publicly accessible
- To develop digital content, based on digitized heritage collections, which is delivered online and/or in person and published using a variety of digital programs, platforms and channels.
- To share best practices, develop and deliver training, resources and services, which must involve more than one organization and/or be developed by one organization to benefit multiple organizations.
Deadline: March 1, 2022
- Up to $300,000 per fiscal year
- $900,000 maximum (for projects taking place over three fiscal years)
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing email@example.com