This grant supports projects that make Canadian communities and workplaces more accessible for persons with disabilities, specifically ones that help people with accessibility needs take part in community activities, programs, and services, or access employment. There are three streams:
- Youth Innovation Component: encourages youth to find accessibility barriers in their communities. They work with local organizations to improve accessibility and safety in community spaces and workplaces. Project ideas include:
- Small Projects Component: small-scale construction and communication technology projects that improve accessibility in communities or workplaces. Grants can be up to $100,000 per project.
- Mid-Sized Projects Component: for larger construction projects. These projects must offer a holistic suite of programs and services that support the inclusion of persons with disabilities in their communities and the labor market.
- Youth Innovation: up to $10,000
- The small projects component: up to $100,000
- Mid-Sized Projects Component: up to $3M
Deadline: July 29, 2021
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing email@example.com