This fund will support local groups for recurring festivals that present the work of local artists, artisans or heritage performers. This includes the celebration of LGBTQ2+ communities and Indigenous cultural celebrations. Applicants must:
- encourage local community engagement through activities that promote, celebrate, and preserve local performing and visual arts or local heritage; and
- have successfully organized a prior edition of the festival, within the last two years, that met all eligibility requirements of this component.
Funding: up to $200,000
- January 31 – for festivals starting between September 1 and December 31 at 5pm
- April 30 – for festivals starting between January 1 and June 30 at 5pm
- October 15 – for festivals starting between July 1 and August 31 at 5pm
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org