This grant support organizations to combat racism, promote events and education, and build a more anti-racist society. Applications must align with one or more of the following themes and objectives:
- Systemic racial barriers: Reducing barriers to inclusion by addressing systemic racism in education, healthcare, the justice system, public services, employment, and public life.
- Research and education: Promoting and increasing availability and accessibility of data, evidence, and community insights on race relations in Canada.
- Public awareness: Informing public policies by highlighting systemic and institutional barriers.
- Cultural and intercultural community building: Creating cross-cultural opportunities through discussions and dialogue on race, religion, building awareness, and collaborations.
There are three streams:
- Project-based applications
- Event sponsorship applications
- Youth initiatives sponsorship applications
- Project-based applications: $25,000 to $125,000
- Event sponsorship applications: up to a maximum of $25,000
- Youth initiatives sponsorship applications: maximum of $2,500
- Project-based applications: January 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM EST
- Event sponsorship applications: December 2022
- Youth initiatives sponsorship applications: December 2022
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing email@example.com