The Capital Grant supports projects that provide people with suitable, accessible, and well-equipped buildings and spaces.
- Charitable organizations or public foundations registered as a charity by the CRA
- Organizations incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation without share capital in a Canadian jurisdiction
- First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or other Indigenous communities
- Municipalities with a population of 20,000 or less
- Or their cultural and recreational agencies
We can help you win! Funding:
- $5,000 – $150,000
Deadline: August 3, 2022, 5pm
Commitment Date: July 19
Register here to join our event where we explain everything you need to know about this new grant.
When: June 28, 2022, at 4 pm
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing email@example.com