Strategic Planning Consultant – # 1210
December 2, 2021
Deadline: Monday, December 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM
We are working with a registered charity in Dufferin County. The organization works cross-sectorally to support shared community priorities, including community safety and well-being.
The organization requires a strategic planning consultant. We invite you to submit a formal quote. Applicants are invited to submit a quote of 2 to 4 pages in length, outlining how they would deliver on the following opportunity:
We are seeking an external consultant to provide comprehensive strategic planning. Experience in rural and small urban communities is an asset. The successful consultant will include the following:
- Workshop sessions to train staff, board members and volunteers
- Board Governance – policy development and best practices
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – policy development and best practices
- A Communications plan, to standardize an approach for multiple programs
- An Operational plan – policy development and best practices
- An implementation plan to support the organization in this effort
Work will take place from April 15, 2022 to February 1, 2023 based on staff and board member availability. Most work will be virtual (online) until social gathering is one again permitted.
The range for the quote is up to $35,000 inclusive. Quotes should be all-inclusive and cover costs of travel, correspondence, technology, supplies, and insurance. Quotes should be sent to Rohit Mehta at email@example.com no later than the deadline above.