Feasibility Study Consultant – # 1212
December 2, 2021
Deadline: Monday, December 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM
We are working with a registered non-profit arts organization in the Peel Region. The organization promotes South Asian theatre productions, provides community-engaged arts projects, presents plays, music, etc., conducts professional development workshops, and fosters community building through all its activities.
The organization requires a feasibility study for the development of a future home for their productions. Applicants are invited to submit a quote of 2 to 4 pages in length, outlining how they would deliver on the following opportunity:
We are seeking an external consultant to develop and execute a feasibility. The successful consultant would include the following:
- Facilitated discussions with key internal and external stakeholders
- Discussions with funders and corporations to assess the capacity of institutions to fund such a project.
- Development of a business case for a new centre for the organization, along with case studies from North America, but with a special focus on Canada.
- Engagement sessions with staff and board members to discuss challenges and opportunities.
- The development of a detailed report, outlining the feasibility and execution of the centre.
- A formal presentation to the board and key stakeholders on suggested next steps and plan of action, including an opportunity to incorporate feedback and revisions into the plan
- A 3-month follow-up workshop to explore and guide the team on the first phase of the recommendations of the study.
The work will take place from April 15, 2022 to March 30, 2023 based on staff and board member availability. Most work will be virtual (online) or a hybrid of in-person where and when permitted and online.
The range for the quote is up to $55,000 inclusive. Quotes should be all-inclusive and cover costs of travel, correspondence, technology, supplies, and insurance. Quotes should be sent to Rohit Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline above.