Fundraising Consultant – # 1214
December 2, 2021
Deadline: Monday, December 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM
We are working with an impactful food security charity in the Peel Region. The organization requires a fundraising consultant to guide the procurement of fundraising solutions, including software and donor management tools.
Applicants are invited to submit a quote of 2 to 4 pages in length, outlining how they would deliver on the following opportunity:
We are seeking an external consultant to develop a plan, and to research and guide the organization on fundraising tools. The successful consultant will achieve the following:
- Develop an actionable and strategic multi-year digital fundraising plan to raise funds using new digital tools
- Outline the various features and costs of competing fundraising software. Review and advise on the most effective platforms for digital fundraising
- Identify and set-up 3 new digital fundraising platforms
- Activate 5 annual campaigns on multiple platforms; Create pitch deck and ensure production of effective digital resources (videos, photos) for effective online appeals
- Review CRM needs and integration requirement for the new fundraising platforms being introduced and put forth recommendations for upgrade (if needed) to the existing CRM
Experience with a variety of the different charity fundraising options including fundraising platforms, peer-to-peer, crowdfunding, and third-party fundraising
Ability to evaluate existing organizational fundraising structure effectiveness, and to advise on innovative change
Previous experience implementing digital fundraising campaign(s) for charities
The work will take place from May 1, 2022 to July 1, 2022 based on staff and board member availability. Most work will be virtual (online) until social gathering is once again permitted.
The range for the quote is up to $10,000 inclusive. Quotes should be all-inclusive and cover costs of travel, transportation, correspondence, meals, technology, supplies, and insurance. Quotes should be sent to Rohit Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline above.