This grant supports professional dance artists, organizations, and collectives for the creation, production, and presentation of dance works, and other projects that support the development of professional dance in Toronto. The program recognizes a diversity of dance practices. initiatives that serve the urgent needs of vulnerable populations and those most impacted by COVID-19 across Peel, Toronto and the York Region. There are four categories:
- Creation: supports choreographic creation, including research and development, and commissions. Some form of presentation must be included as part of the process.
- Production and Presentation: support the rehearsal, production, and presentation of live dance.
- Dance Series and Festivals: supports dance series and festivals that present Toronto choreographers, dance artists, and dance companies.
- Dance Field Development: supports projects that develop and advance the practice of professional dance in Toronto.
- Creation: up to $8,000
- Production and Presentation: up to $15,000
- Dance Series and Festivals: up to $10,000
- Dance Field Development:
Deadline: August 3, 2021
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org