The Uplift Fund has a strategic focus on underemployment. COVID-19 demonstrated that the issue remains significant and has only been exasperated as a result of the pandemic. We look forward to helping community organizations combat it through their programming.
Eligible projects must:
- Be implemented in communities across Mississauga, Brampton and/or Etobicoke (or within a 17 km ratio from the airport)
- Have a maximum duration of proposed activity of one-year;
- Work directly with people who are experiencing underemployment;
- Not represent duplication in funding for activities by other funders.
- Organizations must be a registered non-profit within Canada.
- The organization must be willing to provide audited financial statements upon request.
- Priority and preference will be given to projects and initiatives that have a positive impact in neighborhoods surrounding Toronto Pearson (Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton).
We can help you win! Funding: $25,000 – $75,000 (Total funding available is $350,000)
Deadline: April 20 by 5 pm
Commitment Date: April 5
Are you interested in receiving grant writing support for this grant application? Please contact us for a detailed grant overview, and to share your project, by emailing email@example.com